Just “Blueberry-Licious” Old Bay Salmon
* 1 Lb of fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillets (W)
* 2-3 crushed cloves of garlic (B)
* 2 sprigs of finely chopped fresh Italian parsley (B)
* 2 tablespoons of olive oil (W)
* Old Bay Spice, salt & pepper (W)
* 1 quart of fresh berries (Blueberry, Raspberry or Strawberry) 1 or ALL (B)
* 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (B)Legend
(W) Available at Waterfront
(B) Available next door
On a serving plate, sprinkle Old Bay Spice, salt & pepper on Atlantic salmon fillets. Combine and rub crushed garlic and Italian parsley on salmon. Drizzle approximately 2 tablespoons of olive oil on salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
In a sauce pot add berries, brown sugar and 2 ounces of water or milk. Cook on Med/High until reduced to a creamy paste.
Place Salmon skin-side-down on Med/High BBQ. Grill for 12-13 minutes/inch. Drizzle the berry reduction on salmon after plating. Serve immediately.
OPTIONAL SIDES – You Won’t Need One !!!
SUBSTITUTES – Try the following substitutes
Instead of Salmon, next time try Halibut, Sea-bass, Black Cod or Orange Roughy just for a change.