Crushed Garlic & Lemon Salmon
* one pound of fresh Atlantic salmon fillets (W)
* 3-4 finley chopped garlic cloves (B)
* 2 sprigs of finely chopped fresh rosemary & thyme (B)
* 1/2 a fresh squeezed lemon (juice) (W)
* drizzle of olive oil to taste (W)
* salt and pepper to taste (W)
* 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (B)
Place Atlantic Salmon on a serving plate and add salt & pepper combo to it. Combine crushed garlic, lemon zest, rosmary and thyme, then rub on salmon. Squeeze 1/2 fresh lemon on salmon. Drizzel approx. 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil on salmon. Cover with plastic cling wrap to seal. refrigerate for 1-2 hours prior to cooking to marinate.
Place on med/hot BBQ skin-side-down. Grill until cooked through. (12-14 minutes per inch. Serve immediately.
OPTIONAL Sauce – Brush STONEWALL KITCHEN Maple Chipotle grille Sauce On Salmon.
OPTIONAL SIDES – Wild blended rice or mixed salad