BBQ Shrimp Kebabs “Easy & Super Good”
* One pound of large shrimp (W)
* 3 finely crushed cloves of garlic (B)
* 1/2 cup of finely chopped Italian parsley (B)
* 1 cup of breadcrums (W)
* 1/2 a fresh squeezed lemon (W)
* drizzle of olive oilto taste (W)
* salt & pepper to taste (W)
Place shrimp in bowl. Combine with rest of ingredients (except lemon) until fully incorporated. Cover with plastic cling wrap to seal. Place in fridge for 1-2 hours.
Thread 4 or 5 shrimp in each skewer. (Veggies optional for colour)
Place on med/hot BBQ. Grill until cooked through. Squeeze lemon on while cooking, Serve immediately.
OPTIONAL SIDES -Wild blended rice or mixed salad